The wait is finally over for those who had appeared for the CS exam last year. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has declared the result for Company Secretary (CS) 2014 exam. The CS exam was held on 27th December 2014. ICSI has released the results online through its website and to check the results go to www.icsi.edu or click on this link http://icsi.examresults.net/.
ICSI conducts the CS exam twice a year during the month of June and December and the exams are divided into three stages; foundation, executive and professional examination. Follow these steps to check your results:
- Log on to the official website of ICSI at http://www.icsi.edu/.
- Click on the link called “Click here to view Result and Download E-Mark Sheet“.
- Enter and submit the required data like Examination Name and Roll Number.
- Results would appear on screen.
- Candidates are advised to download and save the same.
- Candidates may also take print-outs for their convenience.
The institute of Company Secretaries of India will also dispatch the result-cum-marks statement to the candidates by mail. If a candidate fails to receive the statement after 30 days of result declaration, he/she may get in touch with institute at email@example.com.
The candidates who are not satisfied with their results can apply for verification of the marks within 30 days of the day results are announced.